To many people, food is as much a part of the travel journey as the physical sights they see. Traditional
dishes are a window into culture and a way of life that has often existed for thousands of years. Viceroy
Bali cuisine restaurants and other exciting package experiences provide the perfect way to immerse yourself
in the food culture of Indonesia, the much revered Spice Islands.
Our culinary package includes one experience at each of Viceroy Bali restaurants, a cooking class where
you’ll learn some local classic dishes and several other fun inclusions. CasCades Restaurant provides a unique sampling of Balinese dishes through its Royal Rijsttafel,
filled with the flavors and recipes of Indonesia.
Apéritif Restaurant is a world-class fine dining journey, where the team have created an
eclectic blend of global cuisine that still takes pride in its sense of place – the Spice Islands. Even as
the newest restaurant at Viceroy Bali, this experience has an old world charm and 1920’s colonial grandeur
– Accommodation for 3, 4 or 5 nights in a luxury suite orpool villa
– One way airport transfer to Viceroy Bali
– A Balinese Royal Rijsttafel sampling lunch at Cascades restaurant
– 7 course degustation dinner at Apéritif Restaurant
– Cooking class with early morning trip to the markets
– Half day tour visiting coffee plantation, vegetable farms in the mountains (optional, extra charge USD 100)
To book the Culinary Package at Viceroy Bali, click Book Now below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 361 971 777.