The Top Ten Reasons To Visit Viceroy Bali
Luxurious and romantic Viceroy Bali offers a wealth of pleasures and treasures to its guests; indeed, even many who are loyal repeat visitors find something new and special each time. If one were pressed to compile a list of the top ten reasons to visit, however, these unique attributes would surely make the list:
- Privacy. The complete seclusion afforded by each of the resort's 25 bespoke pool-villas is a favorite aspect of Viceroy Bali. Whether a party of two entranced by each other or a group of 20 gathering for a celebration, guests find that the luxury and beauty of the Balinese themed accommodations creates a delightful intimacy and serenity for all.
- Activities. Many guests are bespelled by the villa experience and see no need whatsoever to venture forth into wider Bali ... but for those who do, many exciting adventures await. From whitewater rafting to biking a volcano to a Balinese cooking or dancing lesson, Viceroy Bali is ready to satisfy every wish for a culturally and ecologically enriching experience.
- The Helicopter Port. Yes, the resort has a helicopter port for long range helicopters up to 2.4 tons and 13 meters long. It's not just a fun fact; it's also a bespoke convenience for those desiring ultra-efficient transportation on arrival and departure and for touring Bali on one of the itineraries the Viceroy Bali has on offer.
- Ubud. Speaking of exploration, the quirky and arty village of Ubud is just down the ridge, meaning shoppers, temple-explorers, bicyclers, elephant riders, and monkey fans have easy access to one of Bali's most diverse and thriving cultural centers. Viceroy Bali even offers complimentary shuttle service to and from Ubud just a mile away.
- CasCades. All that relaxing is sure to build an appetite, and the Executive Chef and his amazing team are just the ones to satisfy it.
- Lembah Spa. Also perched over the Petanu Gorge is the renowned Lembah Spa, the ideal setting for wellness treatments that expertly blend Western knowledge with Balinese wisdom. In the serene and soothing setting of the spa, or their own villas if they prefer, guests are pampered with a variety of services that nourish body and mind.
- The Service. The management and staff of Viceroy Bali are unsurpassed in their professionalism and discretion, and the proof is in the pudding: the resort is one of the very few in Bali to have a dedicated guest services manager devoted to satisfying requests, from meeting and event planning to diving excursion arrangements to special menu requests.
- The Ambience. The resort has taken great care to incorporate the natural beauty and artisanal sense of Bali into its design, decorating, and landscaping. Visitors will appreciate the sights, sounds, and scents of the Valley of the Kings whether they are dining, enjoying a spa treatment, practicing yoga, or simply relaxing under the lobby's thatched alang-alang or their own private balé.
- The Weather. Bali temperatures range from 73 to 82 degrees in the mountains (Ubud area) and 82 to 95 degrees on the coast throughout the year. Wherever you are within the Viceroy Bali grounds, a beautiful breeze flows through the valley, but to ensure guests' comfort, villas have fans, air conditioning, and 500 thread count cotton bed linen to boot.